no, not that kind! one of our favorite internet gals, shoko, recently posted about mid-year resolutions. what a great thought! while so much has happened since the new year, in certain respects it seems like only yesterday…it’s time to re-evaluate what we want for the road ahead.
- does it serve a purpose?
- do i use it often?
- is it sentimentally meaningful?
- GET RID OF THE REST
- skip the bad habit of wallowing in the negative - fears, insecurities, gossip…mother always says, “if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all!”
- be less passive - use free time effectively (at home and at work and for personal projects)
- play more, do sports, move!
- see more movies, read more books, go to museums!
- kate wants to draw/write/photograph something at least once per week
- tito wants to work on his photos (and on showing them!)
what are your goals for the rest of the year?